Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, November 06, 2005,
About Campus SuperStar [ xiao yuan superstar ] If you reckon yourself to be the Hong Junyang or Kelly Poon of your school, then here’s your chance to prove it to Singapore and pick up tons of adoring fans along the way!Who can join:Any uniformed student in a secondary school, ITE, pre-U & junior college. You must remain a student throughout the entire competition (i.e, from now till April 2006).Registration & Auditions: Registration and on-the-spot open audition will be held at Bishan Junction 8 (Level 3, Top of the 8) on Saturday Nov 19 and Sunday Nov 20. Dress code:Contestants must come in their school uniforms. Students below 18 require parental consent. Successful contestants will go through a 2nd round of audition, after which 24 contestants (12 Male 12 Female) will enter the Quarter Finals.The show will begin on January 2, 2006. Make good use of this school holidays to turn your dream into reality! Campus SuperStar will be hosted by Dasmond Koh, Silver Ang and Sugianto.SPECIAL THANKS TO THE ONE ! AND ELLISELIMJIAYING !AHH. BUDDEN. I CANNOT JOIN LAH! I MEAN. I CAN, BUT..LIKE, I DONT SING WELL AND ALL. LIKE, I`LL NOT HAVE MUCH SUPPORTERS AND STUFFS.DEN. NEXT YEAR`S GONNA BE DAMN BUSY. WITH IPW, NYAA AND STUFFS. AND ITS THE STREAMING YEAR. BUT THEN AGAIN.. ON THE OTHER HAND..IT`S A FUN EXPERIENCE ! THERE`S NOT GONNA BE MUCH CONTESTS I CAN JOIN, AS IN SINGING CONTESTS. AND SINCE BEING A SINGER IS MY DREAM, I SHOULD TRY WHATEVER AND MAKE IT ALIVE !RIGHT RIGHT? BUT THEN AGAIN, WHAT IF I CANT EVEN GET THRU THE AUDITS,.. I`LL BRING SHAME TO CSS!OOOH. AHHH.OPINIONS PLEASE AND THANK YOU !
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |